Weekly Video Game Podcast – August 16, 2010 <45 mins (41.5 MB)>
^ right click to save
- Jamie Gore and Chris Karpyszyn
- A quarter of this podcast is me hating on Ubisoft…this is either because it really is a slow news week for games or I loathe the recent business direction of the company (probably a little of both)
- Hopefully there will be some interesting stuff to talk about when Gamescom hits this week.
- When I read that Bioshock Infinite was in the works, I was so underwhelmed that I felt that I needed to take a nap.
- Continue reading for sales figures from the week of July 31 and other stuff (all sales figures come from www.vgchartz.com)